The Lead Developer 2018 in review
This year we put together four conferences and five meetups and it wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you for joining us, for sharing your experiences and insights, and for helping to spread the word with your teams. Here's a review of 2018 for you to unwrap.
But before you get there, we have four quick questions for you. In 2019, we're producing more original and curated content and we'd love to hear what you want to see! Let us know using this email template.
- The Lead Developer Austin: after another fantastic conference in the city earlier this month the talk videos are now available for you to watch and share.
- The Lead Developer New York: the number of responses to our New York CFP doubled from last year! We're reviewing all the proposals and will announce our speakers in January.
- The Lead Developer London: we were blown away by yet another record-breaking response to our CFP! The review is underway and the full speaker line-up will be announced in January.
- The Lead Developer Meetup: this year we launched meetups in London, Berlin, New York and Austin. We have even more meetups planned in more cities in 2019, so stay tuned for updates!
The most watched talks in 2018
- The container operator's manual - Alice Goldfuss
- How to enhance the skills of experienced developers - Clare Sudbery
- The new manager Death Spiral - Michael Lopp
- Building engineering teams under pressure - Julia Grace
- Revitalizing a cross-functional product org. - Lara Hogan & Deepa Subramaniam